Section 8 of the COVID-19 ACT 2020
Dated: 24 February 2022
Pa Enua Travel
It is ordered that:
- Air and sea travel from Rarotonga to the Pa Enua (other than Aitutaki) is restricted to:
- residents of the Pa Enua who need to return to their homes; and
- pilots and crew for the purpose of transporting_passengers and cargo:
- i. from Rarotonga to the Pa Enua; and
- ii. from the Pa Enua to Rarotonga.
- An exemption to this order may be obtained from the Secretary of Health (or delegate)
- This order applies to travel to the Pa Enua (other than Aitutaki) up to and including Monday 28 February 2022
This order comes into force at 12.00pm on Friday 25 February 2022.
This order will remain in force until 11.59pm on Monday 28 February 2022.
Hon. Mark Brown
Acting for the Minister of Health
Hon. Vainetutai Rose Toki Brown