Definition of vaccinated:
A person is vaccinated if they have received at least all of the doses of any of the COVID-19 vaccines below:
- 2 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech (Comimaty, Tozinameran, BNT162b2)
- 2 doses of AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria, AZD1222)
- 2 doses of AstraZeneca (Covishield)
- 2 doses of Novavax
- 2 doses of Moderna (Spikevax, mRNA-1273)
- 2 doses of Sinopharm, Beijing (BBIBP-CorV, Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine, BIBP vaccine, Covilo)
- 2 doses ofSinovac (CoronaVac, Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine, PiCoVacc)
- 2 doses of Bharat Biotech (Covaxin, BBV152)
- I dose of Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, Ad26.COV2.S, Ad26COVSI, JNJ-78436735)
- a COVID-19 vaccine (including a combination of doses of different vaccines), specified in writing by the Secretary and published on a publicly accessible website maintained by, or for, the Ministry.
The person must be vaccinated at least 14 days before the scheduled departure date of their journey to the Cook Islands.